Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obama reveals anti-gun U.N. intent: Sends ex-Seattle mayor as Rep

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/7437

"Nickels is a gun ban proponent," he continued, "so his appointment as an alternate to the UN is a clear signal of Barack Obama's intention to rubber stamp the UN's global gun ban agenda.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Thanks for posting. I don't think a lot of people realize how frightening this is. Whenever I try to talk to PRO-GUN people about this issue they start trying to give me a civics lesson on how treaties have to have Senate approval. :roll: Like I should say "Oh ok, then we have nothing to worry about."

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Obama has no problem bypassing the Senate or the Constitution for that matter. Like I said, we're starting to live in a country without the rule of law. I don't believe for one second that Obama would make the Senate approve this.

He's perpetrated so man usurpation already. He'll do whatever he can do to quietly hurt firearm owners. When he goes full on and loud about it, we're going to have a problem.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
EJR914 said:
Obama has no problem bypassing the Senate or the Constitution for that matter. Like I said, we're starting to live in a country without the rule of law. I don't believe for one second that Obama would make the Senate approve this.

He's perpetrated so man usurpation already. He'll do whatever he can do to quietly hurt firearm owners. When he goes full on and loud about it, we're going to have a problem.
why did you vote for him then .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Tech5 said:
EJR914 said:

why did you vote for him then .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HUH?!?!? :sly: I'd never vote for someone like him... ever.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts