Obama Is A 1911 Fan!

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by moe mensale, May 26, 2018.

1. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

It only makes sense. After all, he was the greatest firearms salesman ever known.

https://dailyworldupdate.us/2018/05...ma-interview-deals-crushing-blow-to-liberals/

2. Smilodon

Smilodon Active Member

LOL he is too skinny to tote a all metal pistol. They could have come up with something more believable than that.

3. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

You could also attempt to say the same thing about me. But who knows I may just be too skinny to tote an all metal Desert Eagle. Some how I manage to accomplish this task daily without problems.

4. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Moe, why are you contaminating GeorgiaPacking with this garbage? That site you linked to is a satire site, like The Onion. It's a site for trolls, and telling big lies for shock value is what they offer. Don't put B.S. like that in the "In The News" section here.

5. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Satire yes, but his skinny ass would require a plastic gun.

Nemo

From the link above.

sat·ire ~ˈsaˌtī(ə)r
    noun
    the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, OR ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
    If you disagree with the definition of satire or have decided it is synonymous with “comedy,” you should really just move along.

SITE rATING:
    [​IMG]

6. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

And somehow, Nemo, I had thought that you'd understand that comedy doesn't belong in the NEWS section of this website.
    There's a place for real news, and a place for foolishness and comedy. Learn the difference. Respect the difference.

7. Glockenator

Glockenator Active Member

I was thinking the OP must have been satire. Obama has Secret Service with him and his family for the rest of their lives. Never a need for him to carry a gun.

Obama: The worst thing to happen to America since white people came here.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  8. moe mensale

So there's no place for humor on GPO? Humor is now contamination? You're such a little person and a joke yourself.

And in all honesty, I don't remember which forum I posted this in. But if my outrageous act has pissed you off then I've done my good deed for the day.

9. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

I think the point was comedy doesn't belong in the news. It belongs in the off topic.

10. moe mensale

Geez. Go crawl back under your rock. You give new meaning to the term "downer."

11. moe mensale

I can understand that but you know what? The website won't crash and he doesn't have to be such a dick about it.

12. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

That's true too. Could just accept it was just in the wrong place and move on too.

13. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

I did it just to get you pissed off. Have I succeeded?

Nemo 8)