Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
EJR914 said:
:lol: You really do have to love the Onion. It does stand to reason that Obama and the Dems will probably not get anything passed as for as gun control in the next 2 years. (unless the sneak it in to a unrelated bill, and Republicans accidentally vote yes on it) I mean just look at the shenanigans that passed the 1986 MG ban.
What do you mean "accidentally"? Are you suggesting that the Rs won't read the bills either?

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
EJR914 said:
JiG said:
EJR914 said:
:lol: You really do have to love the Onion. It does stand to reason that Obama and the Dems will probably not get anything passed as for as gun control in the next 2 years. (unless the sneak it in to a unrelated bill, and Republicans accidentally vote yes on it) I mean just look at the shenanigans that passed the 1986 MG ban.
What do you mean "accidentally"? Are you suggesting that the Rs won't read the bills either?
Won't read the bills or will not stop shenanigans if they begin. I don't really trust either side to read the bills anymore.
I don't think that much matters... I was told last election that the R's would have their feet held to the fire. It's up to those that voted for them to read the bills and convince the Rs to do the right thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.