1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Well Aged Member
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
And it seems a raft of people failed these disabled children for years.
That would appear to be an understatement. One could only hope the dad and stepmom get hung publicly for their abusive actions.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
I have a cure for this that only takes about a week to complete. If only it were legal.

·
69,784 Posts
There are so many evil people in the world. And it seems a raft of people failed these disabled children for years. "Zubko-Valva said she warned judges over the years during various court proceedings that, "My children are gonna die from the sadistic and abusive care of Michael Valva and Angela Pollina." "

https://nypost.com/2020/01/24/nypd-...-son-thomas-valva-for-being-cold-before-died/
I wish I had not read that article. I should have never clicked on the link. :cry:

·
Cross-drawer
7,322 Posts
I wish I had not read that article. I should have never clicked on the link. :cry:
Thanks for the warning. Having 2 special needs kids, my nerves stay pretty raw when it comes to this subject. I can't watch videos of abuse either. Doing so causes internal feelings that I am not comfortable with.

·
Senior Mumbler
6,602 Posts
I was going to reply yesterday but the hatred for that man and better judgement ruled over posting something I may regret. I'll leave it at that along with the same feeling that I wish I wouldn't have read that article either.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Just like people abusing animals I dont understand the compulsion to watch. There is enough evil in the world without looking for it.
Thanks for the warning. Having 2 special needs kids, my nerves stay pretty raw when it comes to this subject. I can't watch videos of abuse either. Doing so causes internal feelings that I am not comfortable with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts