Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Ohhhh! The ever-so-fearsome "black rifle".

Ohhhh, I'm skeered!

Help me Rhonda!!!!!

Halp!!! Halp!!!

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
That was a good read. From the NYT no less...

So Zumbo... when he makes comments like "like it or not, black rifles are now mainstream," he just sounds insincere. Like the only reason he is doing this is because he wants his show back.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
For me....Zumbo has crossed the rubicon. He said what he truly believed that day, and he is only now going back on it because he want an income again.

He is worse than an anti, because he is an enemy from within.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Rammstein said:
For me....Zumbo has crossed the rubicon. He said what he truly believed that day, and he is only now going back on it because he want an income again.

He is worse than an anti, because he is an enemy from within.
You got it!

·
68,935 Posts
“We were never claiming that every buyer of an assault weapon is a criminal or is a potential mass killer,†says Mr. Hennigan of the Brady Center. “But the consumers of the assault weapons are going to include a higher percentage of violent criminals than other guns.â€
Cite? Do reporters not ask follow up questions anymore?

Like, "Mr. Hennigan, did you just make that up?" :D

·
68,935 Posts
Rammstein said:
So Zumbo... when he makes comments like "like it or not, black rifles are now mainstream," he just sounds insincere. Like the only reason he is doing this is because he wants his show back.
“Having met the people who shoot these things, they were regular folks; they weren’t sinister people who were bent on causing harm, they weren’t hostile people,†he says. “They were interested in the guns because they were fun to shoot.â€
So, before he visited Nugent, he thought we were sinister people, bent on causing harm, and hostile?

Of am I drawing an unnecessary inference from his comment?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts