Nunes Memo Released

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by RedDawnTheMusical, Feb 2, 2018.

1. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

http://www.foxnews.com//politics/20...sa-warrant-to-surveil-members-team-trump.html

Direct Link to PDF of the memo: http://static.foxnews.com/pdf/370598711-House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses.pdf

From another Fox article on the memo:
    So Steele, an informant terminated by the FBI in 2016, was paid over $160k by the DNC and Clinton campaign to obtain derogatory information on Trump, whom Steele already hated. Yet, his DNC-paid-for and fabricated report was the basis for obtaining a FISA warrant?

2. codegeek

codegeek codegeek reincarnate

secret courts in these United States... unbelievable, but true.

AtlPhilip likes this.

3. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

I think Hillary needs to go to jail. Is my opinion as a tax paying American that follows the law important?

4. Taurus92

Taurus92 Well-Known Member

They knew it was a hack job, but used it anyway.

AtlPhilip and Phil1979 like this.
  5. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

I wonder .... did the same thing happen to Herman Cain?

6. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Those senior DOJ and FBI officials should be fired and prosecuted. They will be if President Trump is serious about "draining the swamp".

Taurus92 and AtlPhilip like this.
  7. RedDawnTheMusical

And that is the bottom line. The probably cause basis for the search warrant was known by those presenting it to the FISA court to be baseless and likely incorrect. Yet it was used anyway, without disclosing this fact. The processes around the FISA court are obviously pretty secretive, but it would seem like that there still has to be some affidavit provided by some law enforcement or DOJ official that is petitioning the court for the warrant as to the validity of the request and the evidence/information provided as probably cause.

Taurus92 and AtlPhilip like this.
  8. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

Too bad Flynn made his deal already. Probably could have made a better one after today.

9. RedDawnTheMusical

Well he hasn't been sentenced yet - Mueller postponed it yesterday. Coincidence?

10. Phil1979

Sounds like Flynn might be eligible for a Presidential pardon.

11. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

There are no coincidences in The Swamp.

12. moe mensale

Add Bill and Chelsea after The Clinton Foundation gets dragged into this.

Taurus92 likes this.
  13. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

This poison tree of the unjustified warrant probably reduces Mueller to attempting no prosecutions but instead writing one heck of a bogus report to make his work look valuable and make long running impeachment trouble for Trump.

None of what he writes has to be true at all and can be his selective interpretations of secret information which of course cannot ever be revealed. Sweet deal.

I do wish that Clinton had to spend $100 mil on legal fees even there's no way a DC jury would convict her of anything.

14. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

What's funny is if you watch Sean H. he spends a lot of time showing clips of MSNBC outrage and MSNBC does the same showing Sean's outrage. I suppose that's what news has become. We all know that whoever is offended or outraged the most needs to be catered too. Somehow I can't care at all.

15. moe mensale

16. Craftsman

Craftsman Well-Known Member

The swamp denizens openly admitting they don't want elected officials overseeing their work. The admission alone is a win for Trump.

Phil1979 likes this.
  17. Phil1979

I want to see President Trump do some mass firings over this.