Nugent: Gun-free zones are recipe for disaster

Discussion in 'In the News' started by AV8R, Apr 20, 2007.

1. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Do I win anything? What do I win?!?!

Don't forget to read the patheic "other side" article to Ted's.

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

that other side is pathetic... freakin hippy.

3. Taurus

Taurus New Member

Great read!!! Rockon Ted, rockon!

The OTHER anti-gun article is so durn twisted with spin it's unbeleivable.....It makes me wanna hurl!! And people buy into that BS! Heck even one of the replies had the wrong defenition of Militia! How can people honestly just throw crap around as though it is fact , but couldn't be further from the truth??? Doesn't anyone have the ability to verify the facts for themselves before jumping onboard with some anti-gun liberal BS spewing moron? Even one Guy asked "What God was he reffering to , cenrtainly not Jesus" Since when is Jesus a God? Sorry, just PO's me when I read this kind of :soapbox:

Thank God for people like Ted! :bowdown:

4. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

That was a good read.

5. Foul

Foul New Member

Leave it to Uncle Ted to give a good pimp slap to the anti crowd.

:twisted:

6. luke0927

luke0927 New Member

Ted is the man and does a log of good things for our 2nd amendment rights and hunting preservation.

7. Taurus

Taurus New Member

Thx for clearing that up , I am Christian too , but never thought about it that way...Then again just the way that guy posted his comment, just sounded strange....

Anywhoooo!

Nuff about religion!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I work in a gun free zone, and one of our folks just got a call 5 minutes ago from someone saying "(name of this company) is going down, it's going to falll!!"....Then hung up...

Hmmmmmm , Ted's words are certainly justified once again,just happens to be today in the last few minutes....Now I am wondering if I will be standing in the parking lot filled with evacuated sheeple, or if I'll get blown into the parking lot by some deranged nutbag....