1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
That whiny bitch and the a-hole Trump supporter deserve each other.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish it was just whiny

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
If ever there was a time for an "accidental discharge"....................

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
as grating and irritating it is to hear this chick talk, she didn't do anything wrong. flipping someone off you don't like is not an initiation of force.

·
69,784 Posts
as grating and irritating it is to hear this chick talk, she didn't do anything wrong. flipping someone off you don't like is not an initiation of force.
I am having a hard time figuring out why the police officer even stopped her.

And the woman should know NOT to talk to the police. Here is my DL. You have all you need. Charge me or release me.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
Go back and listen to the recording again. SHE stopped the cop. Blowing horn and flashing lights. Cop car was in front of her car. Other involved civilian was behind her.

Nemo

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

And the woman should know NOT to talk to the police. Here is my DL. You have all you need. Charge me or release me.
If I remember the video correctly and what the woman said and what the cop said the cop said that the pickup truck driver whose home it was called them and said that she was being obscene and saying and doing obscene things in a school zone and the kids had witnessed the obscenity and other things as well as the cop said that maybe she had done it before and if she continued to do it then it would be a form of harassment. Not that I'm suggesting that the cop had any right to stop her but I'm just trying to remember what the cop said from the video and the cops rationale for stopping her

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes I know I'm just stating that these are the type of people that we have to deal with now.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think she slipped up and admitted to stopping in front of the house several times...
Right, such legally could become harassment if often enough, not to mention obscenities in front of children. I know most cops frown on obsenities in public, much less in front of children.

There is cruelty to children as well.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
I think she slipped up and admitted to stopping in front of the house several times...
First the only slowed down and did not see him. Then she stopped when she saw him. She probably stopped rolled down her window and was cussing him. Then she got all anti feminist and wanted to be treated differently because she is a woman.

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
This woman clearly has a few screws loose. And since he had to follow her to get her tag number, I suspect she's been going out of her way to have these little encounters.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
I really suspect the woman sargent really listened because she could not believe how big an idiot this woman is and wanted to make sure she got it all right in her file 13 report.

Nemo

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
YAAAAAS! The Troll Army is so amazing! They'll make you famous! This could literally not be any better! Bwhahaha LMFAO! :rotfl2: :righton:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Comedy gold!

I love how she keeps talking about how inferior she is to a man but I thought the entire point of feminism was that women can literally do everything that a man can do, and then she goes on to explain how a woman can't do everything that a man can do. I just find that extremely hilarious and shows the illogicalness of all of the feminist arguments. These women that believe in feminist or just so incredibly brainwashed they can't even see the illogicalness of their own arguments. You just have to love it when feminists themselves disprove all of their arguments right there for you.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
She also kind of admitted that she did harass him she says that she drives by his house every day to pick up her son, she also said that she stopped in front of his house and took multiple pictures, and that may be on multiple times, he may have seen her doing this on his video that he admits is watching the outside of his house and then she finally stops to flick him off, I'm sure the homeowner was wondering where exactly this was escalating to, and he wanted to finally find out who she was harassing him and it is funny that the big bad feminist had to call on a cop who happened to be a man to try to help her out and then she basically just disproved all feminist arguments in one short video it was pretty amazing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts