Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

NRA Handgun Instructor Course

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Scott 40s&w 
#1 ·
Next course will be Jan 19-20 at our private range in Woodbury, GA (zombies are under control)
We have a heated indoor classroom and outdoor range.
Cost is $275 and includes books targets and range fees.
More info is available at http://www.centerfiretraining.com

#2 ·
Scott does this include the basic instructor course as well or is that seperate?

#4 ·
Well....crap.

If only that wasn't so far away from ATL....

Lemme know if we get one in the metro area.

#5 ·
rabbivj said:
Scott does this include the basic instructor course as well or is that seperate?
I might have to do this :-D Scott are you doing signups thru suarez or thru your website?

#6 ·
It is worth the drive. especially since we don't have to share the range.
I live in Marietta and it is an 1.5 hour drive.

#7 ·
Archangel said:
Well....crap.

Arch, I've made that trip several times from my home in Kennesaw/Marietta in 1hr - 20 mins. Beautiful drive, too once you get to P'tree City. Don't let a few extra minutes of travel keep you from a good training opportunity!!!

#8 ·
GooberTim said:
Archangel said:
Well....crap.

Arch, I've made that trip several times from my home in Kennesaw/Marietta in 1hr - 20 mins. Beautiful drive, too once you get to P'tree City. Don't let a few extra minutes of travel keep you from a good training opportunity!!!
+1 to that!

ETA sent msg thru website.

#9 ·
I'll have to keep an eye on this in the event I'm able to fit it into my schedule/budget. been interested in taking an instructor course

#11 ·
Those "few extra minutes" could pay off handsomely. My NRA Instructors cost was another 25% over the price listed.

#13 ·
The next course is July 27-28 at Wild West Traders in Marietta. Cost is $275
Please let me know by July 18 so I can get materials here for the class.
More info at www.centerfiretraining.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.