Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
What a crock of crap. The NRA-ILA trumpeting their great work again...blah blah blah blah. Reagan was a great fiscal conservative but he was a backstabber and a half to the gun world. So we have two groups of "reasonable gun laws" types trying to say they are going to "save us from the flaming liberal anti-gun types". No thanks....I will take my chances with GCO and other REAL grass roots organizations. :puke:

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
mathar1 said:
Reagan was a great fiscal conservative but he was a backstabber and a half to the gun world. So we have two groups of "reasonable gun laws" types trying to say they are going to "save us from the flaming liberal anti-gun types". No thanks....I will take my chances with GCO and other REAL grass roots organizations. :puke:
+one million

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
mathar1 said:
What a crock of crap. The NRA-ILA trumpeting their great work again...blah blah blah blah. Reagan was a great fiscal conservative but he was a backstabber and a half to the gun world. So we have two groups of "reasonable gun laws" types trying to say they are going to "save us from the flaming liberal anti-gun types". No thanks....I will take my chances with GCO and other REAL grass roots organizations. :puke:
:exactly:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts