Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Dang! I had my money on "accidental" release of sex tape. Oh well, Christmas is still to come. :lol:

·
Die Hard GCO Recruiter
6,763 Posts
And this is shocking, WHY????? The girl has been a nut job for the last couple of years.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did anyone say anything about it being "shocking".

Seems like a pretty normal thing for an 18 year-old to do.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Deek said:
What a light weight. :lol:
Not that I know from experience or anything.... O:).... but that salvia stuff will make you trip balls albeit for only 10-15 minutes .

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
It's not illegal (yet)..... what's the big deal? No different than if she was sitting in a hookah bar puffing away. Folks need to get off their high horse.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
they need some hash and some sublime for the radio.

·
Registered
509 Posts
oh the horror! :panic: she looks like she's having fun :panic: quick, make it illegal :panic:

$10 says some busy-body nanny-types will make a big stink over nothing... please let me be wrong [-o<

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
spector said:
Deek said:
What a light weight. :lol:
That was my first thought, then I realized it was salvia. :shock:

Weed vs Salvia: http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/ind ... y-chong-vs.

"Mr Hat, I have to go to space today"
Wow, and damn to boot. I thought it was pot, but I searched salvia on youtube, compared to what one hit does to most folks, she is a pro.

For example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyv21qW7 ... verified=1

It's been flagged by users, so you have to have an account or sign up to verify you are 18 years of age or older.

Interesting channel, he very openly shows the affects of Salvia and why making it illegal won't do a damn thing. In this video, he's responding to his state's attempt to make it illegal to smoke salvie while driving. Which, apparently, is damn impossible to do anything on salvia that doesn't involve laying on the ground or staring into the distance.

·
يفخر الكافر
3,938 Posts
Kids will be kids. Considering the access she has to all the money and drugs in the world, I think it's more surpising that this is the extent (that we know) of her drug experiences.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled Muslim bashing... :shattered:

·
Registered
9,181 Posts
At this point, I think it would be even more shocking if she was caught without a bong.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts