1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[URL=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0 said:
FoxNews.com[/URL]]Embattled Calif. Dentist Says Breast Rubs Necessary
Monday, October 15, 2007

WOODLAND, Calif. â€" A dentist accused of fondling the breasts of 27 female patients is trying to keep his dental license by arguing that chest massages are an appropriate procedure in certain cases. Mark Anderson's lawyer says dental journals discuss the need to massage the pectoral muscles to treat a common jaw problem.

Police say Anderson said during recorded phone calls that he routinely massaged patients' chests to treat temporo-mandibular joint disorder, or TMJ, which causes neck and head pain.

Attorney Robert Zaro told administrative law judge Jonathan Lew at a hearing Thursday that he should let Anderson keep his dental license while disciplinary appeals proceed. Anderson would be supervised by two assistants and would no longer do the chest rubs, Zaro said.

Zaro said Anderson, 48, of Woodland, needs to keep seeing patients so he can feed his seven children and pay for his defense.

The judge made no immediate decision.

Lew suspended Anderson's dental license last month. He was charged with two misdemeanor counts of battery and sexual battery. Yolo County prosecutors are investigating complaints from more than two dozen women who say they also were groped in the examining chair in the last five years.

Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Phillips gave Lew three new complaints, including one from a 31-year-old woman who said Anderson fondled her at least six times over two years.

She took to wearing tight shirts with high necklines, "and Anderson would still get in under her shirt and bra," according to a police report.
Apparently, most patients didn't think there was anything wrong with this practice because it wasn't reported right away. The main victim didn't think it was wrong at least 6 times over the past 3 years. Hello??? Stop going back, don't just change your attire.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,608 Posts
Dentist?

If this guy managed to get women to let him mess with their boobs while performing services as their DENTIST, just think of the things he could have done if he'd chosen another area of medicine to practice in ! :shock:

His next career ought to be in construction. Making gravel out of boulders. :wink:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Anyone care to guess what side they are on of the second..

:sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

I use that line wiyh my wife all the time about it being "an appropriate procedure in certain cases" and it works!!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
dentists have all sorts of medical skills, there was one in anniston, al. a few years back that performed pelvic exams as part of his service to his community. he was quoted in the paper "a boy scout could do a pap smear"
this guy was interested in purchasing my parent's house and his arrest was the deal breaker, lol (they sold it soon anyhow)

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
:screwy:

I am betting that this guy never did this same procedure on any men's pectoral muscles to help with TMJ. :wink:

I have to wonder why in the world someone would ever go back after the first time, was he gassing them.

Sheesh!

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,608 Posts
And Then There Was

....the patient who went to the doctor because a bee had flown up her privates. After spending an inordinate amount of time feeling around for the critter with a gloved hand, he stood up, snapped off the gloves, dropped his own pants, and climbed on top of the woman.

"Doctor, what is going on? Is this a medical procedure ?" she asked.

"Yeah honey, Plan "A" didn't work so this is Plan "B" -- I'll knock the little S.O.B. unconscious and then drown him !"

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Re: And Then There Was

gunsmoker said:
....the patient who went to the doctor because a bee had flown up her privates. After spending an inordinate amount of time feeling around for the critter with a gloved hand, he stood up, snapped off the gloves, dropped his own pants, and climbed on top of the woman.

"Yeah honey, Plan "A" didn't work so this is Plan "B" -- I'll knock the little S.O.B. unconscious and then drown him !"
:rotfl2:

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Re: And Then There Was

gunsmoker said:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts