not Firearms related, but WTF???

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by VolGrad, Oct 15, 2007.

1. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

Apparently, most patients didn't think there was anything wrong with this practice because it wasn't reported right away. The main victim didn't think it was wrong at least 6 times over the past 3 years. Hello??? Stop going back, don't just change your attire.

2. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Dentist?

If this guy managed to get women to let him mess with their boobs while performing services as their DENTIST, just think of the things he could have done if he'd chosen another area of medicine to practice in ! :shock:

His next career ought to be in construction. Making gravel out of boulders. :wink:

3. SigP229

SigP229 Active Member

She took to wearing tight shirts with high necklines, "and Anderson would still get in under her shirt and bra," according to a police report.

[-X

4. S&W 40

S&W 40 Active Member

Anyone care to guess what side they are on of the second..

:sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

I use that line wiyh my wife all the time about it being "an appropriate procedure in certain cases" and it works!!

5. SigP229

SigP229 Active Member

If I knew ya better I'd have a nice comebacker for that one :lol:

6. zookeper

zookeper Active Member

dentists have all sorts of medical skills, there was one in anniston, al. a few years back that performed pelvic exams as part of his service to his community. he was quoted in the paper "a boy scout could do a pap smear"
    this guy was interested in purchasing my parent's house and his arrest was the deal breaker, lol (they sold it soon anyhow)

7. Axeman

Axeman New Member

:screwy:

I am betting that this guy never did this same procedure on any men's pectoral muscles to help with TMJ. :wink:

I have to wonder why in the world someone would ever go back after the first time, was he gassing them.

Sheesh!

8. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

And Then There Was

....the patient who went to the doctor because a bee had flown up her privates. After spending an inordinate amount of time feeling around for the critter with a gloved hand, he stood up, snapped off the gloves, dropped his own pants, and climbed on top of the woman.

"Doctor, what is going on? Is this a medical procedure ?" she asked.

"Yeah honey, Plan "A" didn't work so this is Plan "B" -- I'll knock the little S.O.B. unconscious and then drown him !"

9. merlock

merlock Active Member

Re: And Then There Was

:rotfl2:

10. gizmo5

gizmo5 New Member

Re: And Then There Was

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. glockgirl

glockgirl Guest

right... that dentist would be minus an eye if it had been me... I hate dentists (bad experience as a kid) so I have no use for them unless I am desperate.