North GA and survival camp

Discussion in 'Training' started by kaizer, Aug 6, 2007.

1. kaizer

kaizer New Member

Hey guys,

This is a wild one but I am looking for some information. I remember hearing about this place and there was actually an article about it in Maxim magazine about five years ago.

Supposedly there is a company that you pay to basically capture you and interrogate you in North GA. I am looking for information on how to contact these guys. Basically, got in a conversation about it over drinks with a few buddies.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

:shock:

Welllll if you are really wanting to do this & have a couple of hundred bucks and will sign some waivers in front of a couple of lawyer and doctor friends of mine I'm sure I could accommodate that wish. I've got a 12 volt car battery & some jumper cables, some bamboo slivers and some leather whips & such. Hell You're a GCO member I'll even give you a discount. I'll interrogate you all day long if that's what you want.

:rotfl2:

3. AeroShooter

AeroShooter New Member

Just make sure you pick an appropriate 'safe word'. :)

Do I hear a banjo?

4. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Squeeeeeel like a pig boy

[​IMG]

5. rajl

rajl New Member

I've heard of the camp, but forgotten the name. The real question I have, is why do you need to be trained in resisting interrogation?

6. fallison

fallison New Member

I would have to charge extra for GCO members due to the likelyhood of them packing and perforating my ass at the "capture you" stage.

7. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:shock:

8. kaizer

kaizer New Member

Figured I would get this kind of response. I like the picture especially. My buddy was running his mouth about how tough he was and all that, I am sure you can imagine. So another friend and I decided that we were going to pay his way and see if he would go. Basically, just having some fun at the expense of a guy that had a few too many.

Seriously though, I really want to find these guys because I think he would totally freak out. I have a feeling they are no longer in business because I can't seem to find them anywhere.

9. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

Tink,

I can accept the car battery, jumper cables and even the bamboo........but leather whips? I'm a little worried about you. :lol: [-X :-$

10. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

Hey, you have fun your way, I'll have fun mine. 8)

11. Cavediver

Cavediver New Member

Like I said a few days ago, SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP!!! :lol:

12. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

Methinks that's exactly what the man is doing.....and her name is Amber!!! :lol: :lol: :oops:

13. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

Just don't forget your safe word.