Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
A few pages in to that they talk about having an open carry dinner and then a "parade" past where those events occurred.

If only I lived closer, then I'd go, too.

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Well, I went with Dan to file for the FOIA stuff regarding this incident. It was ENTIRELY uneventful. The officers in the station didn't say one word about us open carrying, not one.
Man, we need to change the law here in Georgia . . .

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
It happened again?

4th of July, 9:25 a.m.

Just to give everyone an update. I went to pick up my friend yesterday and got the cops called on me again (I believe it's the same security guard that called the cops the last time). It happened as soon as my friend came out the building! Such bad timing.

They sent 4 this time, however they didn't come out with guns drawn. I was put in handcuffs, they took my gun . . .

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Then they made me give up my fingerprint (right thumb) on this FYI card and tried to tell me that I'm asking for trouble blah blah blah, the cop lecture. THEN they said I couldn't come back on this street. A public street . . .

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yup. Isn't that ridiculous? His buddy who is mentioned as assisting with the FOIA request was harrassed not once but twice by Norfolk's finest as well yesterday. There's another post over there as well started about his run in's.

Glad I don't live in Norfolk. So far the only person who has bothered me has been a queen.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.