21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Re: Guy

maggie said:
I think I heard he did become an LEO, but I know he's a Doctor, because
he cured me of ever going back. I called next day to advise the owner,
never heard back. I'm sure it's my loss, cause it looked like a pretty good store.
You too?!

What'd he do to you?

It really is a shame though, because they do have a nice selection.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Just look at what you want there (get a handle for what you want, etc.) and then buy it somewhere else. That'd be the best thing. :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very bad experience at David's gun room

Boy Racer said:
Is the place on Buford HWY called 'David's Gun Room' or something like that? Anyone been there before? I went over there at lunch today. Pretty dang good handgun selection, lots of staff (4 people working that I saw).

I'm completely ignorant about their prices, as I've never price shopped in N. Ga. They had various new Kimber .45s for anywhere from $1050 to $1300 or so. Not worse than I've seen elsewhere I guess. (I think I saw a Les Bauer (sp.?) for $1900? Is that right? :shock: ) Had a used S&W 686 in .357 Mag on consignment for about $450. It looked clean, but that's maybe a little higher a retail price than I've seen valuation as a market rate for the 686M I've got. Maybe the market went up; how would I know.

Nice store, pretty close to me. I'll go back for sure.
See this link:
http://www.georgiapacking.org/forum/vie ... 443#360443

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Norcross...

dam294 said:
turbo said:
u sure they're still there?

triggerman357 said:
You have several choices:
1. Southeastern Firearms on Indian Trail
It's not. Southeastern has been gone for a couple of years.
These folks moved to Buford area on Nelson-Brogden as DANA SAFETY SUPPLY. They have lotsa LE equipment and some firearms.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts