Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to Noah's Ark, an animal rescue sanctuary today. They had a large gun buster on the gate leading to the animal enclosures, and a few more around the animal exhibits. My son went there 2 years ago, and he says he doesn't remember these signs. The signs were a different color than their other signs, and the screws looked newer, so they may be a recent addition.

This is a private sanctuary that doesn't charge admission but asks for donations.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,139 Posts
I presume you let upper management know of your being offended by the signs and it made you decide to donate your funds, skills and time to other places that did not have such offensive policies.

Nemo

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I have not been there in a 3 or 4 years, but I think I remember them having some sort of signs designating No Guns or No Weapons. Maybe they have replaced old signs?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I presume you let upper management know of your being offended by the signs and it made you decide to donate your funds, skills and time to other places that did not have such offensive policies.

Nemo
Naw. One sick kid and one toddler were more than enough to deal with as we were leaving.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,139 Posts
Start the discussion and let them know your views by sending an email.

Nemo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts