Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question for those familiar with the intricacies of Georgia traffic laws. What is the legality of a sign on a property that says "no turnarounds?" If I did need to make a turnaround and did it there, do I risk being pulled over and cited or arrested for trespassing?

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Cited for private property rules? I turn around all the time in places that have "No Turnaround" signs. In fact, I'll go out of my way to do so over other places to turn around. If you don't want people to enter from a roadway, a barrier is required.

I live dangerously.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Cited for private property rules? I turn around all the time in places that have "No Turnaround" signs. In fact, I'll go out of my way to do so over other places to turn around. If you don't want people to enter from a roadway, a barrier is required.

I live dangerously.
LOL, you are such a rebel! Do you also go skipping through the lawn when you see Keep Off The Grass signs? That would really be stepping up the game.:lol:

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
You fail at sarcasm...

·
Registered
97 Posts
I only fail at sarcasm because I was not being sarcastic, I really loved your post. It made me literally laugh. Sorry if it offended you in any way.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I only fail at sarcasm because I was not being sarcastic, I really loved your post. It made me literally laugh. Sorry if it offended you in any way.
Don't feel bad, I missed the sarcasm initially as well. Just about every single thread has resorted to some sort of butthurt for one reason or another. I just assume everyone has election fatigue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts