Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started this afternoon - no longer receiving email notifications - double checked settings, seems OK

Dunno what else :mrgreen:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Same here.

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Check your spam folders if you are att. (even comcast). att will just delete emails from some sites, like my own Matchbox cars site, without notifying me, or even placing it in a spam folder. I simply cannot get a email from my own site, and I know they go out to me. I do not get any notifications from this site, nor the NRA, if it goes directly to my att account. I am just saying....

·
Just a Man
6,056 Posts
Same here. No notifications coming through for me. I use Gmail. I have checked my settings, spam folder and even added the email it comes through on to my contacts. It appears it's not happening on my end. Started a couple days ago.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Throw my name into the mix as well. Hotmail here, and not in the junk folder. Best I can tell, it stopped before 12:20 AM yesterday.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Gunstar1 said:
The new firewall was blocking the way the forum was sending emails.

I think it is fixed now.
Will let you know if I get a PM before someone else in this thread. Thanks for the hard work to keep this place up and running.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm still not getting any notifications. I got a PM this morning with no email alert.

I also can't get the forum to log me in automatically. I deleted my cookies, history & temp files yesterday and it still won't remember me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts