No avatars here

Discussion in 'Website & Forum Suggestions' started by coyy2k1, Feb 22, 2005.

1. coyy2k1

coyy2k1 New Member

Hey guys, just wanted to know if there are going to be standard avatars here or will be need to download them from other areas. I didn't see any here. Also I noticed when I went to open the forum from the link at the top of the page it takes me back to the old forum boards. I didn't know when that will be corrected or not.

2. johnpeace

johnpeace New Member

Looks like I need to modify permissions on the avatars folder in order to support avatars.

I already changed the forum link on the forum header page so that it now correctly points back to this forum.

Thanks!

3. johnpeace

johnpeace New Member

There we go, I now have it set up so you can upload an avatar from your machine or a URL to the site.

Avatars must be no larger than 100x100 pixels with a maximum filesize of 6144bytes (6K)

4. coyy2k1

coyy2k1 New Member

5. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

How do you reduce a picture that is over the limit?

6. Malum Prohibitum

OK, I found how to reduce it, but now it is the wrong type. It is a bitmap image. How do I make it one that is acceptable?

7. ICP_Juggalo

ICP_Juggalo Active Member

Save the image again using the "save as" function under the "file" drop down menu. This time you will given the option of saving the image in a different format. The option will be below the "save file name as" drop down menu.

8. Malum Prohibitum

Well, the suppressor got cut off, but oh, well . . .

9. ICP_Juggalo

Nice avatar Malum. It's definately you :p or atleast how I pictured you until I met you....

10. Malum Prohibitum

11. Malum Prohibitum

What is that thing, anyway, it scares me . . . :cry: :!: :shock: :( :!:

12. ICP_Juggalo

It is The Great Milenko, more specifically he is a representation of yourself. He shows you your own evil ways - a reflection upon yourself.

It is the cover to the 4th album by the group Insane Clown Posse aptly titled... "The Great Milenko". Alot of people dismiss their music as nothing but garbage, but if you listen to their lyrics, albeit about violence, it is really a reflection of the human race - all the good and the bad.

As you may have guessed it, ICP is short for Insane Clown Posse and Juggalo, well you could listen to the track what is a juggalo? on The Great Milenko album to find out, but more specifically it means someone who is nonetheless a fan of ICP.

13. Malum Prohibitum

Well, I was curious enough to Google the Lyrics, and, um, definitely not work safe. :shock:

I don't know why anyone would say that was garbage. :?

I was listening at work to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's Requiem K. 626 when I saw these lyrics, and, wow, if the music is half as good as those lyrics, I think I am going to throw out my entire CD collection and buy nothing but Insane Clown Posse in the future . . . :D

14. Malum Prohibitum

Now the Avatar really scares me . . .

I think I am going to have nightmares . . .

15. ICP_Juggalo

I can dig classical. I will listen to just about anything. I am currently working on a video I shot over seas last year and I am using a nice classical piece in it. One particular piece I find very pleasant is by Gabriel Fuarere(sp?) Requiem in Paradisum. A very beautiful piece of music

16. Malum Prohibitum

Ah, ha! Avatar instructions!

17. tony218

tony218 New Member

yeah

but they didn't help my dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Tony, email me your avitar.

19. Malum Prohibitum