Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had some interest in "after hours" shooting. Our website has that we do some night shoots so I want to gauge the interest. Maybe do some friday nights (date night for shooters) up until maybe 9pm. Any interest? :?:

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
mathar1 said:
I have had some interest in "after hours" shooting. Our website has that we do some night shoots so I want to gauge the interest. Maybe do some friday nights (date night for shooters) up until maybe 9pm. Any interest? :?:
date night for shooters? if i can get that girl that was in there shooting next to you last time i was there then im game. :mrgreen: :love:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Matt I see that you have been pushing Rick into trying new things with the range. When are you guys going to be starting the GSSF matches and the night shooting? Would love to come by and check it out. :righton:

·
Registered
63 Posts
im down for date night... not so much for gssf.

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Isn't after hours shooting in Savannah considered robbing a gas station and doing a drive buy?

·
Registered
63 Posts
gruntpain1775 said:
Isn't after hours shooting in Savannah considered robbing a gas station and doing a drive buy?
touche... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Ordinary Average Guy
2,934 Posts
I'd sure be interested.

Any possibility of doing some low light shooting to evaluate muzzle flash signatures from various defensive ammo brands, and such?

Even just the opportunity to hit up the range later in the day/evening every so often would be good, too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts