Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Said to me at the checkout counter yesterday:

"I guess I don't need to see your ID 'cause if you was under 18 you wouldn't be carryin' that gun."

8)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Oh that's a nice one I hadn't made the correlation to. Cool. And bonus points for cashier boy/girl for knowing.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tinkerhell said:
Oh that's a nice one I hadn't made the correlation to. Cool. And bonus points for cashier boy/girl for knowing.
It was some crabby old lady that, by the tone in her voice, wasn't happy about the gun.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Ah even better. Let the sheeple know. Just a smile and a thank you. Maybe a little wink just to tweek her goat a bit. :wink:

·
68,657 Posts
Tinkerhell said:
Ah even better. Let the sheeple know. Just a smile and a thank you. Maybe a little wink just to tweek her goat a bit. :wink:
I agree. I hope you were friendly. It helps when the antis realize they are the crabby, mean ones, and the gun owners are courteous and maybe even friendly.

It helps dispel their illusion of you as a Walter Mitty version of Dirty Harry.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
Tinkerhell said:
I agree. I hope you were friendly. It helps when the antis realize they are the crabby, mean ones, and the gun owners are courteous and maybe even friendly.

It helps dispel their illusion of you as a Walter Mitty version of Dirty Harry.
I'm always friendly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts