Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
Could enjoy the Yuengling, but not sure about the Diablo. I'll grow up someday. :eek:ldtimer:

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
i cant drink that dingaling stuff yall seem to like.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
270sniper said:
i cant drink that dingaling stuff yall seem to like.
That is what I said, but it grows on you when that is all your friend buys. (I am over 21, I am just cheap)

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Man I'd love to join you but I quit drinking 3 weeks ago. Not forever, just until I get in better shape. I have lost 10 pounds so far and I can now hammer the bike up Burnt Mtn.

On a side note the Yuengling on draft is awesome.....

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mountainpass said:
Man I'd love to join you but I quit drinking 3 weeks ago. Not forever, just until I get in better shape. I have lost 10 pounds so far and I can now hammer the bike up Burnt Mtn.

You need to lose weight? show off... :p

Food Lion had Yuengling on sale, what can I say. A Sierra Nevada Pale Ale would have been a better compliment to the Diablo, though.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
AV8R said:
You need to lose weight? show off...
Hey it's bad enough my hair keeps turning loose, I don't want two strikes against me.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
AV8R said:
mountainpass said:

You need to lose weight? show off... :p

Food Lion had Yuengling on sale, what can I say. A Sierra Nevada Pale Ale would have been a better compliment to the Diablo, though.
Its about that time... Sierra Nevada Celebration will be out again soon. Yummy!

I like Yuengling for a summer type beer. Once it gets fall and winter, its all dark beer for me, all the time. :mrgreen:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts