NIB Glock 17s for $350 OTD at the show this weekend

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by gsusnake, Oct 29, 2007.

1. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

Mission Essential had 'em.

If I was more familiar with retail price on these I probably would have picked one up.

2. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

You make me sad.

You should've bought them all, and then sold them all for $500 a piece.

3. GunNut

GunNut New Member

Thats a great price....so good it makes me wonder if those were factory refurbished ones.

4. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

gsusnake: were they 1st & 2nd Gen only? If so, GunNut is probably right.

But that's still a good price. LEO-trade-in that have been factory refurbished, usually go for $400 and up

5. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "Member"

WOW

that is CHEAP

I'm thinking they are refurb 2nd gens, at that price. If they are truly NIB 3rd gens, simply WOW.... :shock: :shock:

6. Lightsped

Lightsped Guest

Who or what is "Mission Essential"?

7. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

8. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

I didn't get a close enough look at them to see what generation they were or if they were refurbs. I wouldn't know enough about a plastic gun to know the difference anyway.

I asked him how he had 'em so cheap and he said "When you buy 190 of them, you can sell them cheap."

9. viper32cm

viper32cm New Member

Crap, would have taken advantage of that had I been there.

G17 is one of my favorite guns ever.

10. jason1

jason1 New Member

Go for it buy two and have twins on a shoulder holster:lol:
    I had to pay brand new for a Glock 17 550.00 at Forsyth County Pawn Shop
    That a good darn price I wish I had known about this shop before I bought my G17.

I can take my G17 and almost make it look like its full-auto because of the trigger resets so fast.

11. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

That price has to be refurbs, LEO trades, or old generations. That price is well below what a distr can sell to a dealer for, even with plain old standard sights.

I have purchased three new Glocks this year. One for retail price (ouch) and two at dealer cost (part of the deal is I can't reveal my source, sorry guys). This is waaaaaaay below cost for a NIB G17.

If only we knew someone on this forum who worked there, they could tell us what they were???? Hint Hint PTSMITH24.

12. SigP229

SigP229 Active Member

I'll be there this week sometime to pick up my new p220...if I remember I'll ask Josh and post what they were.

13. Boy Racer

Boy Racer New Member

What's "wrong" with the older generation Glocks that makes the newer generation so much better?

14. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

Newer generations have finger grooved grips and accessory rails. Both of these items are a matter of preference. Many folks prefer without them and would rather buy something like this G22.