Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 Nextel phones for sale with some accessories. All of the phones are in very good condition but have some scuffs and normal marks from being used. All phones work fine. I swapped carriers and no longer need these.

i730 - Works fine. Comes with extended life battery but regular battery cover. No case or holster. Does have a SIM card. Original box and book included.

i870 - Works fine. Comes with original holster and extended life battery with both back covers. Does have a SIM card.

Blackbery 8350i - Works fine. Comes with original holster, Otterbox Defender and Sedio Rugged. The screen has had a Zagg invisibleSHIELD on it since it was new (that's why the pic looks a little funky). 2 extra batteries are included with wall charger and car charger. Original box and books included.

I also have a desktop charger for the i730 & i870 that holds the phone and a spare battery as well as 1 wall charger.

$225 gets them all and any other accessories I can find.

Phones are in Rockmart Ga.

I can meet locally or mail them out if you want to pay for postage.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Oh my !!

i730 those was the days :wink:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heck yeah!

I had forgotten how fancy the i870 really was until I started playing with it. Camera phone, mp3 player, micro SD slot and you could even get on the internet with it!

You have to admit though, they were simple and easy to use and very trouble free.

I picked up a new iPhone 4 last week and already had issues with it. I never had problems like that with my old flip phones. Some days I think it was would easier to just go back to one of them.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
i730?!?! Who had an i95 or i90? Or an i1? THOSE were the days.... (i95 era especially...modded housings, LED's...)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The i90 was the first phone I had with direct connect. I can not remember if it was a Nextel or Southern Link.

I was also dragging around a Nokia 3210 on a different network because I traveled so much. I remember several places in Georgia (one in particular on Peachtree St in downtown) where I would have a signal from one carrier on one side of the street and a different carrier on the other side of the street.

Of course I still have a bag phone and remember carrying a roll of quarters with it to use in payphones.

·
Administrator
7,150 Posts
I have boxes of Nextel phones going all the way back to the i90c. I even have 2 new in the box that are like 4 year old models, but have never even been taken out of the box.

Never knew anybody might be interested.

My wife and kids use Boost, I wonder if these phones will work since Boost is basically Nextel's network pay as you go.

Sorry about the hijack.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts