Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes...that same Van Jones from the early days of the Reign of Obama.

I cannot stand Van Jones...I don't agree with anything I have heard him say or anything he has written. I was hoping he had just faded away or moved to a communist country to live happily under a system of government he do desperately wanted here.

However...and I had to do a double take and deep breath before typing this...however, the man is making some sense and I found myself nodding in agreement.

I find it amazing that he echoed what A BUNCH OF US are saying on this board about how the wrong people become cops.

I am dizzy from trying to figure out what dimension I have slipped into in which I am agreeing with what VAN JONES is saying...but that is where this video took me.

http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2016/0...icans-dont-understand-being-black-in-america/

I know many of you will not agree with Newt's point of "white Americans...not understanding..." but that's partially (I presume) because you've never wiped the tears from the face of a black person you love while they are explaining what Newt is talking about. I know that many of you on this board will just roll your eyes at that statement, and that is your choice to do so.

·
American
3,289 Posts
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts