Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, my name is Brandi, and I'm a 21 year old student at Macon State. My dad has been the driving force in showing me the fallacies of the liberal culture as explained to me by my high school and college 'professors' (or as I like to say, indoctrinators). My mom is definitely the anti-gun, "Oh it's just going to start shooting for no reason" type, and it can get pretty interesting around the house when we start discussing firearm laws. As of right now, I've applied for my GFL, and I am sending my application for GCO membership today. I'm hoping to have my own firearm by the end of the year--the only problem being I legally can't bring it anywhere I feel I need it--such as the Macon campus of Macon State at night :evil: or even the area around Central City Park in Macon when I play ball up there. Y'all wouldn't believe how many times I've been afraid up there at night (I've ran a few red lights due to being afraid of groups of men standing on the side of the road :oops: ). But anyway...I've been typing too long, so I'll just end with I hope to meet some of you at the GCO lunch on the 18th!

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Welcome Aboard PP! Looking foward to seeing you on the 18th. Bring your dad too!

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
:welcome: One of the blessings of a private school education is more conservative instructors.

·
Super Moderator
69,854 Posts
packin_peaches said:
I'll just end with I hope to meet some of you at the GCO lunch on the 18th!
:welcome:

We hope to see you there.

·
Romans 10:13
4,671 Posts
:welcome: See ya on the 18th.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Hey Peaches in Brandy...

Wonderful combination!

Great to have you join us.

Watch out for Ramm and Snake...

Other than those two, the rest of us are harmless..... unfortunately!

Looking forward to meeting you at the lunch.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts