Newbie in Henry County

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by Cybertrack, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Cybertrack

Cybertrack New Member

Hi all, just purchased my first firearm(S&W9VE) two weeks ago and just found this site, seems like a lot of good folks and good info, I'm originally from West Africa and a legal permanent resident. Anyway i just wanted to know if GFL could be obtained by the likes of us(green card holders) :) Any info pertaining to green card holders and GFLs would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

The only ineligibility factor is contained in 16-11-129(b)(6), which is:
    You are, however, subject to some additional background checking that does not apply to citizens of the United States.

3. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Welcome to GPDO Cybertrack!

4. M249

M249 New Member

5. pro2am

pro2am New Member

Glad to hear from you. Stay awhile and check the place out.

6. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Welcome! I hope you don't have any holdups getting your GFL.

7. pro2am

pro2am New Member

ooohhhh double meaning! very good.

8. oxfat

oxfat New Member

Welcome, Cybertrack!!

I'm fairly new here also, and I found this place to be a wealth of information. So, sit back and stay a spell!

9. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

:D

10. Cybertrack

Cybertrack New Member

Thanks a bunch for the replies and welcomes, i attempted to call Henry Co Probate court to find out what additional documents they might need me to bring, i can't seem to talk to anyone, one phone number just rings once and gets a busy signal, i called the operator and she keeps transfering me to someone's voice mail, I'll be taking a day off work shortly so i can make a trip out there in person. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted!!