Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to drop a note to say hello. I just "jined" up, heah!
I went to the Courthouse downtown Atlanta on Wednesday to renew my license, and because I educated myself on the current situation with renewals and temporary licenses with info from here; I actually got them to give me a temp license good for 90 days. Thanks for giving me some ammunition (sorry for the pun!) to force the issue on a temp. I'll post the details soon in the licensing forum.
Hello and cheers to all.
Thanks,
Timbo40

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
220 Posts
I also am a new member here

I wanted to tell everyone thanks for the loads of great info that I have found on this site and in the forums. Also wish to welcome other new members.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Welcome to GPDO Maddog!

How do you like that Sig? (what model? it's hard to tell from the picture)

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
Another friendly :welcome:

·
Registered
220 Posts
sorry ti dissapoint ya

I don't have a sig, I have a Glock 17 and am in process of getting a GFL, thanks for the welcome... I guess that I should have looked at the icons closer my error.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
A Glock? Good man!

Southeast Georgia...if you don't mind me asking, what part?

And since you are applying for your GFL make sure to read some of the threads that talk about calling the probate court/GBI/FBI to speed things along if it looks like they are not going to issue in the lawful time frame.

·
Registered
220 Posts
St. Marys in Camden County ... almost in Florida. I'll look thru the threads you mentioned (thx). I havn't heard of any unnecissary delays down here, but you never know.

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
Yes, nothing wrong with a Glock.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
GeorgiaGlocker said:
Yes, nothing wrong with a Glock.
:D Except they are butt ugly. :!:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts