Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, looking forward to going to first gun show on Sat! Finally talked hubby into taking me, I will be joining GPO, will be looking for their booth! We will be like 2 kids in a toy shop...which I guess we will be!!!! :D

·
Under Scrutiny
19,384 Posts
Welcome from the mountains!

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Welcome from Powder Springs!

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,894 Posts
Welcome from nearby Social Circle! :righton:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Nice to meet you! I'm was raised around the Mansfield area. Very small town. My dad used to own a junkyark off of HWY213.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guess Ya'll know a new indoor range is opening on HWY 11 between Social Circle and Monroe...in the Monroe city limits! This will be close for us, I am looking forward to trying it out. 8)

·
Registered
802 Posts
Welcome from Marietta.

:righton: :righton: :righton:

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
jsdjeanne said:
Guess Ya'll know a new indoor range is opening on HWY 11 between Social Circle and Monroe...in the Monroe city limits! This will be close for us, I am looking forward to trying it out. 8)
Welcome.

That's good to hear, though with Charlie Elliot so close for you, I'd think that would be your go-to range.

·
I may be slow, but I sure am ugly
1,221 Posts
and welcome from Covington!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, CE is very close, and I have been there...cheap (free is always good). I would love to see about lessons of some sort, not sure what avenue I would enjoy most. I am a '*******' shooter, pumkins are always fun!! jsdjeanne

·
Molon Labe
253 Posts
jsdjeanne said:
Hello all, looking forward to going to first gun show on Sat! Finally talked hubby into taking me, I will be joining GPO, will be looking for their booth! We will be like 2 kids in a toy shop...which I guess we will be!!!! :D
Welcome :welcome:

How did you like the show?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I loved the gun show, so much to see, I was a bit overwhelmed at first! I bought a couple of holsters, gun cleaning stuff, and a scope. Saw lotsa stuff, priced some stuff, wished I had some of the stuff!! Went both days, but was really surprised they closed up so early. I would go to another, it was fun!! Hope everybody has a great Thanksgiving!!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Welcome from Lawrenceville...

btw - took my Dad to the Eastman show in Norcross... all he could say is..
"that's a lot of guns..." (he lives in Jersey.. eeeek !)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts