·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Jonathan Freeman

·
PawPaw x 3
8,740 Posts
really getting set up in Australia. And I am sure many others around the world.

Nemo

Thanks for posting and thanks more for paying attention. I don't know what your belief is in regards to the Word of God but I am here to tell you that things will get a whole helluva lot worse! Something evil this way comes!

·
Registered
167 Posts
really getting set up in Australia. And I am sure many others around the world.

Nemo

Incredible ….. they are saying the quiet parts out loud now.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
UN chief worried about the breakdown of the global order

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,884 Posts
Yes, and you ain't seen nothing yet. Those lost souls would bring about the mark of the beast right now if they could.

Incredible ….. they are saying the quiet parts out loud now.

Reactions: Jonathan Freeman

·
PawPaw x 3
8,740 Posts
UN chief worried about the breakdown of the global order
Breakdown of meaning just may include, America was/is very close to realizing that it is nothing more than a despised rich kid who has all the toys so the neighborhood kids pretend they like him so they can play with his stuff. The other kids have started bullying and taking the rich kid's toys and lunch money here more and more lately. The rich kid is not fighting back/standing up for himself. As a matter of fact, he is spending all his money and resources trying to keep the "friends" he has in the neighborhood. Little UN kid realizes that there are brothers and sisters living in the house hold, supposedly, who may would intervene and cut off the free stuff if nothing is done quickly to silence them.

All the stuff going on is purposeful so the bullying and ever so needy neighborhood kids, aided and abetted by the demented head of household, are contriving to take ALL the rich kid's stuff and give any in the household who squawk the boot...or worse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts