New TSA Rules

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Nullifier, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Nullifier

Nullifier Active Member

I flew out of HJAIA this morning. The new TSA rules seem to be:

Either we see you naked and take naked pictures of you; or
    if you don't want the naked pictures taken, we will feel you up and grope you.

Nice going, TSA. Thanks for being perverts while the REAL terrorists just play by their own rules, like mailing bombs via UPS.

2. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

"Okay, ... but if I get an erection, you'll have to give me your phone number, buddy."

3. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

How much should you tip for a "happy ending"?

4. AV8R

AV8R Banned

ALWAYS decline the scanner and force a pat-down. ALWAYS wear a big thick metal necklace under your shirt to set off the metal detector and force a pat-down.

The goal here is to completely clog the security checkpoint resulting in late or canceled flights, chaos, and disorder. When the airlines and other businesses begin to suffer financially, things will begin to change.

Also, a huge increase of pat-downs will almost certainly result in more TSA thugs behaving badly, which is just more fuel for the fire.

5. 69953

69953 Guest

I think making loud, "pleasurable" moans and talking dirty to them while being patted down might make the TSA agent speed up the process.

6. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

If we could spread the news to that, then lines at the airport would be soooo much more entertaining :lol: :lol:

7. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

That is not a bad plan at all. Civil disobedience at its best. I like it.

TSA needs to go, and I can't believe the men of this country, myself included, has allowed a government agency to take naked pictures of our women or feel up our women, all in the name of safety. We should all be ashamed of ourselves. But what are we going to do? Try and get legislation passed?

Man, I'll say this again... the terrorists have won, people. We have traded our essential liberties for the illusion of safety. Disgusting.

8. mpc

mpc New Member

Or, in the spirit of the new rules, go with a metal cod piece.

9. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I highlighted the key word here.

10. N.T.F.S.

N.T.F.S. Active Member

I wonder if refusing the x ray will give them the opportunity to possibly invite you to go to secondary and have a "deeper probe" :shock: involved

11. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Well they have been viewing nude pictures of all of our women all day. I'm sure they would welcome the secondary probing.

12. seereus

seereus Active Member

Complaining about these abuses on an internet forum is one thing, how about contacting all of those in the House & Senate whom wish to stay employed and voicing are concerns.

Both Democrats and Republicans alike need to learn that they are employed by "We The People" and that they do not rule us, we rule them.

I have no problem walking thru a metal detector, but this other stuff is pure BS.

What about the children, they get to be viewed by aspiring pedophiles while traveling?

13. Puffyfish

Puffyfish New Member

I got tears from laughing so hard.. :rotfl2: [​IMG]

14. dam294

dam294 Active Member

I did this when they first implemented the "One idiot tried to set off a shoe bomb, so now everyone takes off their shoes" policy. I was flying fairly frequently for work for a few years before the economy turned south.

I would refuse to take off my shoes and put them on the conveyor belt. I was pulled to the side, offered a chair and asked to remove my shoes. The TSA agent would then take my shoe and put them on the X-ray conveyor. They would usually run the wand on me, give me my shoes back and send me on my way.

The point being, they had to have an agent to check me/my shoes. I got to sit in a chair while my shoes were removed and didn't have to walk the path of all the other folks in their stocking feet and it took another TSA agent to search me than it would have if I had stood in the cattle line. :lol:

15. CR2008

CR2008 New Member

Don't worry, it's the "price of freedom"... more like you have to SELL your freedom to a police state... you know what's sick, some so called "conservates" on the radio like Shawn Hannity, who claim to "love" the constitution supports this sort of action. I saw some video of them groping a child, an elderly lady etc and it makes me SICK... it's to prepare most of the sheep IMHO for a total police state, you will be seeing this sort of thing not only in airports but in much more places in the end, but don't worry, it's the "price of freedom." That makes as much sense as "war is peace" and "freedom is slavery."

16. CR2008

CR2008 New Member

Don't forget little children as well... and the images are reported to be SAVED, and it has also be reported that some images have been PRINTED off before. This is some "free" country we live in... stuff like this makes me want to drive rather than fly, I don't feel like being naked body scanned or groped by some government goon. It's a SHAMEFULL thing, I would not want to see my grandmother being treated like this!