Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Refugee from the communist republic of NJ. Currently on deck in Norcross.
Here for almost a year w/wife and daughter.
Looking for RSO and Instructor PT work (NRA Certified/13 years) Taught and instructed in Jersey for the last 10. Need to find
a range where we can shoot outdoors. WTT/GWCL in hand. Collector of mouse
guns, specialize in builds of primarily ARs, AKs, 1911s. My current collection is somewhat extensive with a few choice pieces.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Hi Blackleamer73. Welcome to GPDO Forum!! Glad to have you (as long as you didn't bring the NJ communist ideology with you).

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,696 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from Marietta.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Blackleamer73. Welcome to GPDO Forum!! Glad to have you (as long as you didn't bring the NJ communist ideology with you).
No worries

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Welcome. I moved her from Plainsboro, NJ (although I was only there 12 months, 23 days, and approximately 7 hours), but I typically omit that from my migration-to-Georgia discussions...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome from the coast.
Thank you Sir...Looking forward to getting down that way for a long weekend. Any local gun stores you recommend in the Savannah, Tybee Island area?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome. I moved her from Plainsboro, NJ (although I was only there 12 months, 23 days, and approximately 7 hours), but I typically omit that from my migration-to-Georgia discussions...
Plainsboro was north of where we use to live. We come from Cherry Hill, South Jersey. Just about 15 minutes over the bridge from Philly.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,531 Posts
Welcome to GA.

(I'm a refugee from the Democratic People's Republic of New York myself.
Although I had an unrestricted carry permit up there and did competitive shooting at clubs all over NY and in Canada too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome to GA.

(I'm a refugee from the Democratic People's Republic of New York myself.
Although I had an unrestricted carry permit up there and did competitive shooting at clubs all over NY and in Canada too.
Well Damn.....Unrestricted Carry, Up North So that translates to Agency, Diplomat or BOs. Duly noted! Far from civilian like the rest of us.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts