Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking here for quite some time. Got me GFL back in 2009 and often come here to ensure I'm up to date with current laws and what not.

A little about me....

I'm 26 i own a Springfield Armory Sub Compact .40 and shoot it weekly.
I work in the Security Equipment Field as an installer.
I carry my pistol everywhere. Sometimes OC sometimes CC and even carry while Im working.
Live in Douglasville area and grew up in GA all my life
Served in the Army and Deployed to OIF 3 & 4.
That's it short and sweet.

Just wanted to stop in and say hi and I'm new :)

Also, a couple of months ago (Maybe a year or more) I saw a Print out you could carry around with you for the inconvenient times you were stopped for carrying. It included the AIFTG and some Rights in a convenient fold-able card. Is it still around? Thanks!

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Welcome from Powder Springs!
:righton:

·
Registered
541 Posts
:welcome:
From a fellow Douglas County resident.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome to GPDO recycleme. I'm faily new here too...lots a good and helpful folks! And thank you greatly for your sacrifice and dedication in our armed forces.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Welcome from Marietta.

:righton:

·
Just a Man
6,056 Posts
:welcome: from Savannah. Thank you for your service to our country. Lot of good information around here.

·
Registered
833 Posts
recycleme85 said:
It included the AIFTG and some Rights in a convenient fold-able card. Is it still around? Thanks!
that would be very handy, ill see if i can dig it up.

and....

Welcome from Snellville!

·
يفخر الكافر
3,938 Posts
:wave:, right down the road from ya in Paulding Co.

:welcome: and thanks for your service!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nah it was something along the line of this only in relation to firearms.....

DRIVER’S RIGHTS CARD

NOTICE TO OFFICER:

Please keep this official notification for your records.

I herewith tender my driver’s license and proof of insurance.
If I am not in custody, I understand that I do not have to answer any questions or volunteer any information. Therefore, I choose not to make any statements or answer any questions. Furthermore, I choose not to take any voluntary roadside field sobriety evaluations (ABC’s, touch nose, balancing tests, eye tests, etc.) or any hand-held ALCOSENSOR® breath tests.
I have committed no crime and respectfully request that my driver’s license, insurance card, and any other of my documents in your possession be returned to me immediately.
If I am not allowed to leave at this time, I will assume that this is more than a brief investigatory stop and that I am in custody (under arrest). I therefore invoke my RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT including my right not to take any of the aforementioned roadside field sobriety evaluations.
Without waiving any deficiencies in the statutory procedures or the implied consent notice, if I consent to any official state tests of my blood, breath, urine, or other bodily substance, I further request that I be allowed to take an independent test at a private medical facility by personnel of my own choosing and at my own expense.
I DO NOT CONSENT TO A SEARCH of my person, my vehicle, or any of my property.
I INVOKE MY RIGHT TO A LAWYER

Then you print it out and put in with your ccw permit and good to go.... It was on here a while back and i should'ev saved it then but live and learn.

Oh well, I might have to make one my self... No worries Thanks for the responses and the quick follow ups! Already starting to be a great forum experience!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts