Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All smiles here! My Kimber Solo on board.

I drove 475 miles today and when I got home I didn't take the minituck off, awesome.

I have to hand it to the folks at crossbreed holsters, I have a Supertuck for full size 1911's and 2 minitucks and these are awesome cc holsters. I wear mine slightly on my rear right side and all day carry you forget they are there.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
michaelgee said:
I have to hand it to the folks at crossbreed holsters, I have a Supertuck for full size 1911's and 2 minitucks and these are awesome cc holsters. I wear mine slightly on my rear right side and all day carry you forget they are there.
I have the mini-tuck for my P-238 and love it. I can drive with it for hours, sit in chairs, etc etc etc. And it conceals under literally ANYTHING.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Supertuck here, I wear it in the same spot. Love it!

Did you dye it black? <----- nevermind I have the horsehide..The cowhide is black.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JeF4y said:
michaelgee said:
I have the mini-tuck for my P-238 and love it. I can drive with it for hours, sit in chairs, etc etc etc. And it conceals under literally ANYTHING.
I just got back from a 475 mile trip to ATL and back, I wore the minituck with the Solo all day and after getting home 11 hours later, I didn't take it off, now into the shop to cut some Micarta grips.
Supertuck and minituck are very wearable holsters!

·
Amerikan Gulag
507 Posts
michaelgee said:
JeF4y said:
michaelgee said:
I just got back from a 475 mile trip to ATL and back, I wore the minituck with the Solo all day and after getting home 11 hours later, I didn't take it off, now into the shop to cut some Micarta grips.
Supertuck and minituck are very wearable holsters!
Worn a Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC to compare it?

My MTAC is my first CCW holster and I am considering getting a DeSantis Speed Scabbard OWB for "lazy ccw".... but I am still trying to decide if the Supertuck would have been more comfortable than the MTAC.

I carry a Sig P225.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Another Crossbreed user and completely satisfied.
As you say, it is quite comfortable, I also wear it
just behind the hip.

:righton:

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I love mine. I have a MiniTuck for my P9 and a MicroTuck for my Micro Eagle. I have yet to have an issue with either.

As for comfort and concealability, they're the only holster I will ever wear to an outdoor wedding.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The AmBASSaDEER said:
Supertuck here, I wear it in the same spot. Love it!

Did you dye it black? <----- nevermind I have the horsehide..The cowhide is black.
I ordered it black, that holster is actually for a Keltec PF9, but it fits the Solo perfectly, actually better, IMO, than the PF9 did.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts