New SMG

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

http://defensereview.com/modules.php?na ... le&sid=784

Includes video clip at link . . .

What do you get when you cross a gas pump nozzle with a Thompson submachine gun? No, it's not a joke. It's a new and rather unconventional .45-caliber (.45 ACP) subgun that attenuates/mitigates felt recoil and muzzle rise/climb--thus increasing controllability--on full-auto by putting the bore axis at or slightly below the centerline of the shooter's fist and forearm and combining that ergonomic aspect with a mechanical recoil attenuation/mitigation system. It's called the KRISS Super V Sub-machine gun, and it's brought to you by the good folks at Transformational Defense Industries (TDI), headquartered in Washington, D.C. That's more than a little ironic. Think about it--a select-fire (full-auto capable) small arm being developed in D.C., one of the most anti-legal-firearms-ownership/anti-Second Amendment cities . . .

2. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I can't even begin to describe how retarded that looks...

3. BergerBoy

BergerBoy New Member

Ah yes, the fugly KRISS......

I remember seeing the videos on this when it first came out. Ugly as all get out, but it seemed like the design worked well :?

4. ber950

ber950 Active Member

My momma taught me that pretty is as pretty does. If it works its pretty to me.