Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found a new shop of Northside about a mile from Walmart called TC Outdoors in Statesboro. It's a husband and wife that got it opened about 2-3 months ago. Talk about friendly and helpful. Order a grip for my p85, had it in 2 days, paid less than eBay. ALL of their guns and ammo are less than Southeast Gun Supply with a relatively good selection, again better than SGS.

And I'd shy anyone away from SGS anyway, those guys are nuts! :screwy: Prices are unreal (Taurus 24/7 9mm @ $520...). And last time I was in there, a customer and an employee were making some horrible comments about the shooting, and Mrs. Giffords, in AZ the day is happened... sick people. I'll never be there again.

But seriously, if you've got a minute, stop by TC Outdoors sometime. Very nice, knowledgeable, and great prices. Cant go wrong!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
db00019 said:
Just found a new shop of Northside about a mile from Walmart called TC Outdoors in Statesboro. It's a husband and wife that got it opened about 2-3 months ago. Talk about friendly and helpful. Order a grip for my p85, had it in 2 days, paid less than eBay. ALL of their guns and ammo are less than Southeast Gun Supply with a relatively good selection, again better than SGS.

And I'd shy anyone away from SGS anyway, those guys are nuts! :screwy: Prices are unreal (Taurus 24/7 9mm @ $520...). And last time I was in there, a customer and an employee were making some horrible comments about the shooting, and Mrs. Giffords, in AZ the day is happened... sick people. I'll never be there again.

But seriously, if you've got a minute, stop by TC Outdoors sometime. Very nice, knowledgeable, and great prices. Cant go wrong!
tc is a nice store, ive bought a few guns there already. and FYI, that armalite ar-30 on the counter is actually my rifle.

as for SGS, i like the people there, well, all of them except for this one guy who is a complete nut job...... ive spent some money there.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
TC doe have some great gun prices. I went in before Christmas to browse and get some skeet. I'm fused from L3 to S1 and was pretty stiff that day (the joys of being 26...). The guy at the counter helped me carry them to my car. They're also the only place where I have seen an AMT Auto Mag for sale. The owner was surprised I knew what it was. :lol:

As for Southeastern, I'm with 308Sniper (and I know which one you mean). Done plenty of business with them and they've always been helpful. They also have a leg-up due to their Class 3 status.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Down on the left after you pass the high school? I saw it last year when I was at GSU, but they were just working on the inside doing carpentry? I will have to stop by next time I'm in town.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
William said:
It's down by Deloach's Music and Sound if you know where that is. I stopped by again today and looked around more. They have a good selection even have some reloading equipment and dies. Also their fishing tackle prices are on par with walmart and they have a better selection :D
they do have some good prices in there. i dont see SGS being around much longer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts