Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Looks great and super fast for me, the page use to stall when it was loading a page but it doesn't seem to have that problem for me anymore.

Much appreciative for all the hard work and time spent switching everything over.

:righton:

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
tmoore912 said:
Just recently had to retype some posts that took me over about 5 minutes to complete. When I hit submit..............they just timed out........and I lost them. I don't know what can cause that, but be aware. Before hitting submit, you might want to highlight your complete post and copy it before hitting submit. That way if it times out, you just have to past it into a new post.
I think there's a "log me on automatically" option in the user control panel to help with that.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Caffeine's friend said:
I think there's a "log me on automatically" option in the user control panel to help with that.
What!!! I've been retyping all the crap I spew and I didn't need too????

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
mark5019 said:
im so glad were back had withdrawals
Me too, I was sitting in my room in front of the computer thinking to myself, "Well crap.... What what the heck am I gonna do now?" My evening was completely ruined.

Thanks for bringing the forum back up!!!! :D

·
Registered
948 Posts
Couldnt access all day yesterday(1-21) but other than that everything seems to be working fine for me. Glad everything is back up and running(at a much faster speed). I dont post often, but I do miss my daily reading when this place is down.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Gunstar...thank you for all you've done/do. New server is way better on my end, doesnt hang up and loads very quickly. Its now Glock like :screwy: :love:

But my avitar is MIA

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
robfromga said:
Gunstar...thank you for all you've done/do. New server is way better on my end, doesnt hang up and loads very quickly. Its now Glock like :screwy: :love:

But my avitar is MIA
I can see your avatar.

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,445 Posts
mtgldr said:
The site is smoking fast. Thanks for your hard work.
This new server has a real problem.

With this speed, I'm going from smoking it to free-basing it. :D

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
mountainpass said:
robfromga said:

But my avitar is MIA
I can see your avatar.
Yep, its working now....again more good work here :righton:

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.