New Range in Norcross?

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Norcross, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Norcross

Norcross New Member

I live in Norcross, Gwinnett County.

I saw what looks to be a gun range/safe/shop opening up across the street from the UPS place on Jimmy Carter and Pleasantdale RD and went over there but peeking through the glass since the door were locked, it still looks to be under construction. Some guys were inside working but it looks far from "ready" for business from what I could see.

There weren't any signs on the doors yet - just something on the outside about "Range, Guns, Safes"

Does anybody know what they will have to offer and when it will be open?

2. rabbivj

rabbivj My Name is Inigo Montoya

The only range I know of in norcross is american classic marksman but that's on peachtree industrial...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

3. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I have not been able to find much info about it, but there is a new indoor range being built at I-85 and Pleasantdale.

4. cpelliott

cpelliott New Member

There is a billboard on I-85 southbound advertising a new range at Pleasantdale.

5. Jason F

Jason F Member

Wow-

That's like the 3rd range in Gwinnett County in less than 3 or 4 months? FANTASTIC!!!!!

And I love that it's right off 85 which makes it nice and easy for me to get to on my way home from work. :D

6. jklotz

jklotz New Member

It's being started by the same folks that have "Range and Guns" in Forest Park. Not the most creative name, but it gets the point across ;)

7. Jason F

Jason F Member

That's definitely intesting because there used to be a Gwinnett location of Georgia Range & Guns behind Gwinnett Place Mall. But that probably closed 6 or more years ago.

Very interesting indeed....