Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Pretty cool.

Who makes the light?

I personally wouldn't have gone the ziptie route, but that is just me.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ramm, the zipties were just there to dry fit the light. Basically to hold it in place while im fabricating some brackets for it. I'll l hopefullly finish the brackets tomrorow as I am to intoxicated to do it tonight. :D :righton: I;ll get pics of the berackets when their finishedd

·
68,657 Posts
Ripntiz, don't post on a forum in one place that you are under 21 and in another that you are intoxicated.

Lay off the alcohol if you are going to be a cop. I have seen to many heavy drinker cops. It becomes a problem. In addition, such a post makes it look like the Academy will be turning out a hypocritical LEO, and the last thing the State of Georgia needs is one more of those.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
RIPNITZ said:
Ive got a couple of pics up of the light I put on my 12 gauge. if anyone is intrested in looking the website is ---> http://good-times.webshots.com/album/555444898IEndiE

Any comments, suggestions, complaints are welcome, as always. :D :D
Looks good and fits nicely. How do you activate it? A switch on the light itself or a remote near the trigger guard?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey now, i understand what your saying. But I rarely ever drink. very rarely. and I was at my house, so its not like im going anywhere. Believe me, I know what drunks look like as well as what it looks like when people get killed from DUI. Thats something I will never do. And never become. :righton:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes Macktee, it has a switch on the light. Im trying to make a switch that can be ran to the trigger area or on the stock and then run the wiring through the carry strap. :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the link Ramm!!! I will definitely try to build on like that, however right now, my ideas are to build the pressure switch into either the stock or around the trigger guard. I want it to look perfect when finished, and have everything nicely hidden. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts