New pics of 12 gauge

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by RIPNITZ, Jan 15, 2007.

1. RIPNITZ

RIPNITZ New Member

2. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Pretty cool.

Who makes the light?

I personally wouldn't have gone the ziptie route, but that is just me.

3. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

I doubt the bad-guy will be worrying about the zip-ties when he's staring a 12ga in the face. :wink:

4. RIPNITZ

RIPNITZ New Member

Ramm, the zipties were just there to dry fit the light. Basically to hold it in place while im fabricating some brackets for it. I'll l hopefullly finish the brackets tomrorow as I am to intoxicated to do it tonight. :D :righton: I;ll get pics of the berackets when their finishedd

5. RIPNITZ

RIPNITZ New Member

and its a lightwave led. sorry, alcohol makes me forget things

6. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Ripntiz, don't post on a forum in one place that you are under 21 and in another that you are intoxicated.

Lay off the alcohol if you are going to be a cop. I have seen to many heavy drinker cops. It becomes a problem. In addition, such a post makes it look like the Academy will be turning out a hypocritical LEO, and the last thing the State of Georgia needs is one more of those.

7. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Looks good and fits nicely. How do you activate it? A switch on the light itself or a remote near the trigger guard?

8. RIPNITZ

RIPNITZ New Member

hey now, i understand what your saying. But I rarely ever drink. very rarely. and I was at my house, so its not like im going anywhere. Believe me, I know what drunks look like as well as what it looks like when people get killed from DUI. Thats something I will never do. And never become. :righton:

9. RIPNITZ

RIPNITZ New Member

Yes Macktee, it has a switch on the light. Im trying to make a switch that can be ran to the trigger area or on the stock and then run the wiring through the carry strap. :D

10. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

11. RIPNITZ

RIPNITZ New Member

Thanks for the link Ramm!!! I will definitely try to build on like that, however right now, my ideas are to build the pressure switch into either the stock or around the trigger guard. I want it to look perfect when finished, and have everything nicely hidden. :D