Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
American
3,289 Posts
Nice print. Funny the misinformation we run across in the world.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
I went a-googlin' for those prints and found a great Etsy shop that has a bunch of them.

Really cool stuff. I've got a couple on the way now (defibrillator, fire hydrant, AR15). Thanks for letting me know such a thing exists!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I went a-googlin' for those prints and found a great Etsy shop that has a bunch of them.

Really cool stuff. I've got a couple on the way now (defibrillator, fire hydrant, AR15). Thanks for letting me know such a thing exists!
What. I want an AR-15 one. Must find now

·
:) :) :)
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Mine came from these guys: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=gun+ink+screened+print

You can even pick the colors you want. Mine is a white ink on "chalkboard" background.

The come well packaged and are a real steal for the size they come in. I admit, the professional framing and mounting cost three times as much as the print. :lol: :(

Keep in mind the difference (make sure to read the description) photo printing vs. inked and screened. It may not matter in the end to most people but the old school method was an extra added touch of coolness for me personally. (you can feel the raised ink on the sheet when you get it)

I've been getting a lot of my stuff done at Hobby Lobby with really good results. They have options ranging from affordable up to Museum quality.

They also did a very nice job on a photo of Maggie for me. RIP pup. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.