New office decor and NFA ignorance.

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by TITAN308, Mar 1, 2017.

1. TITAN308

TITAN308 :) :) :)

Content Removed

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  2. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Nice print. Funny the misinformation we run across in the world.

3. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

I went a-googlin' for those prints and found a great Etsy shop that has a bunch of them.

Really cool stuff. I've got a couple on the way now (defibrillator, fire hydrant, AR15). Thanks for letting me know such a thing exists!

4. Feral

Feral Active Member

What. I want an AR-15 one. Must find now

5. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

6. TITAN308

TITAN308 :) :) :)

Mine came from these guys: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=gun+ink+screened+print

You can even pick the colors you want. Mine is a white ink on "chalkboard" background.

The come well packaged and are a real steal for the size they come in. I admit, the professional framing and mounting cost three times as much as the print. :lol: :(

Keep in mind the difference (make sure to read the description) photo printing vs. inked and screened. It may not matter in the end to most people but the old school method was an extra added touch of coolness for me personally. (you can feel the raised ink on the sheet when you get it)

I've been getting a lot of my stuff done at Hobby Lobby with really good results. They have options ranging from affordable up to Museum quality.

They also did a very nice job on a photo of Maggie for me. RIP pup. :(

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017