Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by frank, Jan 18, 2006.

1. frank

frank New Member

Hi, I am a new member. I just found out about this site today. This organization really needs to get itself known to Georgia gun owners. Maybe an ad in GON or something.
    I have been carrying a firearm from back in the days when we had to list what pistols we were carrying and leave a bit of it sticking out in the open. We have always needed an organization that hopefully could be a rally point to fight absurd gun laws in Georgia and get some changes made.

Anyway I am 59 and Retired from the Airline business. I hunt,bass fish,Shoot IDPA and enjoy everything outdoors.

I look forward to seeing if this site can be the point organization for Georgia and helping in any way I can.

Frank

2. ICP_Juggalo

ICP_Juggalo Professional Troll

Welcome Mr. Frank. Delighted to have you with us. Anyone can throw together an organization and give it a fancy name. But they are only successful in mass numbers. So therefore you should "pay it forward" What is "pay it forward"? Tell 3 of your friends about this website, then instruct each of them to tell 3 of their friends and so forth...

3. ber950

ber950 Active Member

Welcome

Welcome. I got my permit in 1981 and that law was already changed. Do you remember the year by chance?

4. thebugman

thebugman New Member

Welcome.

Ahhh, somebody who has some time to invest in the struggle! The GON idea is a good one. Wonder if they could place a free notice? Anybody here know the editor? I've heard he is a good guy.