new member saying hello

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by luke0927, Feb 6, 2007.

1. luke0927

luke0927 New Member

Hello im Luke 21 years old i do have my CCP... i live in the Dawsonville/Cumming area. i have grown up hunting and fishing and around firearms i love the site and look forward to helping protect our rights to bear arms.

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

We prefer "GFL," as it holds more meaning here. :D Welcome aboard!

3. Foul

Foul New Member

Damn good to see that the younger crowd hasn't completely wussed out and gone tree-hugging, tofu-eating, anti-gun on us. :p

Welcome!

4. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Welcome!!

Welcome to GPDO, Luke. :D Your not that far from me, I'm in Cumming. If your ever looking for someone to shoot with, I'm almost always up for a range trip.

If you haven't heard about it yet, check out GeorgiaCarry.org

5. luke0927

luke0927 New Member

Re: Welcome!!

Thanks guys

Adam im off of Jotem down rd off of 400....i can shot my pistols and small calibers at my house but with the new subdivision i don't know if i would want to crack out the rifles!!!

always looking for some good gun buddies and a good crowd to hang around with....look forward to being on the board and maybe meeting some of you, its the nice thing about a more local board. and i will check out the other site as well

6. slabertooch

slabertooch New Member

That's where silencers come into play :D

Welcome aboard though, greetings from down south way.

7. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Welcome to GPDO luke0927!

8. BergerBoy

BergerBoy New Member

Welcome to the board, don't be shy!

Glad to see another younger guy that carries. I'm 21 as well, and I keep finding people who like shooting guns, but think you'd be crazy to want to carry one.... :roll:

9. slabertooch

slabertooch New Member

Actually it appears to be more prevailent than I thought. Me and the wife went to our tattoo artist for some work and he was in a new shop. So my happy butt carries openly into the shop. 30 seconds later there is another artist there checking out my pistol. Turns out he carries as well, needless to say they will be getting more business from us.

10. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Re: Welcome!!

[quote="luke0927]Thanks guys

Adam im off of Jotem down rd off of 400....i can shot my pistols and small calibers at my house but with the new subdivision i don't know if i would want to crack out the rifles!!!

always looking for some good gun buddies and a good crowd to hang around with....look forward to being on the board and maybe meeting some of you, its the nice thing about a more local board. and i will check out the other site as well[/quote]

You're not far away at all. I'm right off of 400 and Bethelview Rd (exit 13). I won't be able to make it this time, but some of the people from the site are going to Bulls Eye Sunday afternoon.

11. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

12. luke0927

luke0927 New Member

First i have heard of bulls eye....i have around 30 Acres at my house so i still shoot here....but i need to push up a new bank if i want to shoot a lot....i cant make it to this one but hopefully in the future i can make it so some of the get togethers

13. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Welcome to the board!

14. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Rammstein, I like the new avatar.

15. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Thank you. I felt it was time for a change.

In a month or two I put up the other one I made. The other one has a lot more firepower in it. :D

16. DrGlock

DrGlock New Member

I like tofu! :lol: [/quote]

17. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

:puke: :D

18. Sgt.B

Sgt.B New Member

welcome neighbor. luke0927and adam5 check out the North Atlanta Action Shooters USPSA club that has a match every Tuesday night at Bullseye. Lots of fun guys. Ya just might like it :D

19. gunsbillygun

gunsbillygun New Member

welcome , i think you will like it here, all these guys want to do is talk about guns , and gun related stuff. not the first word about days of our lives or nutton. :D

20. gunsbillygun

gunsbillygun New Member

yea, i know i need therapy. :rotfl: