Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,
I have been a lurker for a while and I figured I would chime in. I moved from Woodstock into the middle of the city a couple of years ago. Got a membership at the Forest Park indoor range and shoot once a week or so to keep my skills sharp.

Oh, and I only have 9mms. I am sticking with one caliber and I don't need anything larger to bring down what I am shooting at.

I am gonna try to make it to the Gun show this weekend since its around the corner from the range.

·
68,926 Posts
tace said:
Got a membership at the Forest Park indoor range and shoot once a week or so to keep my skills sharp.
The one right off the Interstate?

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
:welcome: Please consider joining GCO. Check it out by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
welcome tace, when are you going to the gunshow?
i'm going on sunday around 1:00 pm

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,863 Posts
tony218 said:
welcome tace, when are you going to the gunshow?
i'm going on sunday around 1:00 pm
Is there one this weekend? I looked online and couldn't find one.....

·
68,926 Posts
tace said:
. . . Got a membership at the Forest Park indoor range and shoot once a week or so to keep my skills sharp.

Oh, and I only have 9mms. I am sticking with one caliber and I don't need anything larger to bring down what I am shooting at.
Even after trying a .45 now? :D

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
tace said:
. . . Got a membership at the Forest Park indoor range and shoot once a week or so to keep my skills sharp.

Even after trying a .45 now? :D
Well, I have tried the 1911s before but I must say, they are growing on me more and more everyday.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
meh...size difference is near negligible when comparing quality JHPs in 9mm and .45

1 - 20 of 20 Posts