New Member in Alpharetta

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by EARN, Feb 20, 2007.

1. EARN

EARN Guest

I'm new to this site but not new to guns or concealed carry. I've had my Georgia permit since 6/2003. I currently own a S&W cs40 .40 (Chiefs Special). I've had a number of guns in the past but most recently I've had a Ruger P95 and a H&K compact .45 If anyone in the area would like to meet up and go shoot sometime let me know.

2. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Welcome to GPDO Earn!

Every once and a while a bunch of us in the alpharetta/duluth/cumming area head on down to Bullzeye.

3. EARN

EARN Guest

4. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Welcome...

You just missed our get together in Cumming.

5. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Guess we'll just have to do it again. Maybe one weekend real soon???

6. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Welcome to GPDO!!!

Another shoot sound good to me. I need to get some practice in before the GSSF match at Ft. Benning. Lately I've been shooting my PPK and have been neglecting my Glock 17.

7. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 10:13

:welcome: Adam5, You neglecting a Glock? Tell me it ain't so........

8. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

It is......... I've been working on getting proficient with my Walther PPK/S and carrying it lately. My G17 hasn't been out of the safe in nearly a month now. I'll have to see if I can't get it to the range this weekend and run 150 rounds or so through it. It needs a good workout.

9. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 10:13

Adam5 your Glock 17 is ready to Glock and rock. Have fun this weekend. Put a few rounds through her for me. :lol:

10. EARN

EARN Guest

I plan on running through a couple of boxes on Saturday. Maybe I will run into some of ya'll at Bullzeye. The way the weather looks I'll be on my bike so if you see me don't be shy 8)