Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this site but not new to guns or concealed carry. I've had my Georgia permit since 6/2003. I currently own a S&W cs40 .40 (Chiefs Special). I've had a number of guns in the past but most recently I've had a Ruger P95 and a H&K compact .45 If anyone in the area would like to meet up and go shoot sometime let me know.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Welcome to GPDO Earn!

Every once and a while a bunch of us in the alpharetta/duluth/cumming area head on down to Bullzeye.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Gunstar1 said:
Welcome...

You just missed our get together in Cumming.
Guess we'll just have to do it again. Maybe one weekend real soon???

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,863 Posts
Welcome to GPDO!!!

Another shoot sound good to me. I need to get some practice in before the GSSF match at Ft. Benning. Lately I've been shooting my PPK and have been neglecting my Glock 17.

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
:welcome: Adam5, You neglecting a Glock? Tell me it ain't so........

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,863 Posts
It is......... I've been working on getting proficient with my Walther PPK/S and carrying it lately. My G17 hasn't been out of the safe in nearly a month now. I'll have to see if I can't get it to the range this weekend and run 150 rounds or so through it. It needs a good workout.

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
Adam5 your Glock 17 is ready to Glock and rock. Have fun this weekend. Put a few rounds through her for me. :lol:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I plan on running through a couple of boxes on Saturday. Maybe I will run into some of ya'll at Bullzeye. The way the weather looks I'll be on my bike so if you see me don't be shy 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts