Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Hi. Seems like you have a good active group here. I also joined GCO, waiting on my GFL. I am also a member at Bulls Eye in Cumming and ocassional like to shoot the full autos at Bulls eye in L'ville .

Any suggestions on an outdoor range not too far away? The Wilson Shoals WMA seems like a haul.

And if anyone is interested my Avatar is from a comic that my cousin is the artist of.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Welcome aboard Tony!

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Welcome to GPDO TonyG!

You should join us on our next group shoot at Bulls Eye.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When is your next Bulls Eye shoot? I was just discussing with some of my friends about Shooting on Sunday (Mothers Day). I am anxious to try out my "updated" SKS that I am working on.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
TonyG said:
When is your next Bulls Eye shoot?
Nothing planned as of yet, but every month or so we have one. Our last one was this past Sunday.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This past sunday we did the full auto thing at Bull's Eye in L'ville. MP5, Colt and Thompson. Lots of fun and lots of mags to load. Here is a video of some of the fun. Machine Gun Video

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
:welcome:

·
Romans 10:13
4,632 Posts

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
TonyG said:
This past sunday we did the full auto thing at Bull's Eye in L'ville. MP5, Colt and Thompson. Lots of fun and lots of mags to load. Here is a video of some of the fun. Machine Gun Video
Mmmmmmmmmm......tommy gun.......nice.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It was a .45 and yes it was fun, shoots a little slow compared to the MP5 though. I just joined the Bulls Eye in Cumming so most of my indoor range time for a while will be there. However for the normal rates and the ability to shoot (or purchase) full auto the Bulls Eye in L'ville is a great place, also have about everything you could want to satisfy your AR-15 fetish.

·
68,657 Posts
Hmmmm :-k no web site.

What does it cost to rent (not as much as the ammo, I am sure). Do they have any full autos in rifle calibers, or are they all subguns?

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
Hmmmm :-k no web site.

What does it cost to rent (not as much as the ammo, I am sure). Do they have any full autos in rifle calibers, or are they all subguns?
They charge $5 to rent pistols and $10 for full auto sub-machineguns. I don't think they have any full autos rifle caliber, they might. Give them a call:
221 Crogan St
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
(770) 963-6556
They are generally pretty nice, they seem to get quite a "variety" of people in there to shoot and people come from all over to shoot the autos. They also have fairly late hours (10pm most days I believe).
Any rentals must use their ammo, their prices are about the same as most other ranges, within a buck or so I would guess. For less than $40 you can rattle off 5 full magazines in an MP5. Lots of fun. I think they may rent semi-auto AR types in rifle caliber as well.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts