Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Owner/Instructor
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, wanted to say hello to all of you out there exercising your rights to carry and protect yourselves and your loved ones. As a former LEO, I always believed in keeping our second amendment rights in tact.

I am now the owner and lead instructor of Ironclad Firearms Training LLC in Cumming, GA. We offer a wide range of classes and Open Range Days (outdoor range), so please check us out. www.ironcladft.com

Keep fighting the ridiculous politics and keeping fighting for our right to protect ourselves and our families. Look forward to seeing you all around the forum!

Rob

·
Registered
802 Posts
Welcome from Cobb County.

:righton:

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,677 Posts
Welcome from Marietta.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,817 Posts
Welcome to GPDO, Rob!

Judging from your intro - When you were a LEO, I imagine if you saw someone OC'ing your question would be, "What are you carrying there?", as opposed to, "Why are you carrying a gun!" :righton:

·
Owner/Instructor
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys and Phil. with training and some common logic, it wasn't too difficult to determine who was carrying a firearm legally vs. the person up to no good. And YES, on a few occasions I have had conversations with folks about their carry gun :grin:. We are in this together and shouldn't be butting heads, but the problem is, for every law abiding citizen doing it right, there is some Ahole using a gun for all the wrong reasons and the attention gets focused there.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Harris County!

·
I may be slow, but I sure am ugly
1,221 Posts
Welcome from Mansfield. I was in Cumming all day Thursday participating in a hazmat exercise with Forsyth County Fire, EPA, and AT&T. Very nice community and good folks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts