New Kydex IWB Holster & Mag Holder for Ruger LCP

Discussion in 'Holsters / Method of Carry' started by Guest, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Received my new kydex IWB holster and mag holder for my LCP from Aholster.com (Pwii model) and I'm very pleased with the quality they offer. The retention is adjustable on both the holster and mag holder. The kydex is thin and adds hardly any width to the gun. The area where the clip mounts to the holster is raised so the blind side of the fasteners doesn't drag on the gun during presentation/holstering. Alan makes the Pwii holster for guns with or without CT laser. I'm going to use this as alternative carry to my Bear Creek wallet holster, and will probably use this setup at the range as well. Very pleased with this purchase. I plan on doing a video review of both this holster/mag holder and the Bear Creek wallet holster soon (before Christmas.) Alan is fair guy as well; I was charged $10 for postage during checkout and he included a $5 bill and a note in my order apologizing for the overcharge. Most places tend to make money on inflated postage charges...not this one! :righton:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sarge

2. krmbigmac

krmbigmac Active Member

My wife carries her LCP in one of these, minus the laser option. She is very happy with hers.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Here are some pics wearing this holster strong-side in the 2 and 4 o'clock position and the mag holder weak side. Sorry for being half in/half out of uniform (just got off duty,) but I wanted to illustrate how I usually dress (looser fitting t-shirt/button up shirt untucked.) My military undershirts fit tight. My military belt is 1.75 inch, but the clips that came with my holster are for 1.5 inch belt as that's what I normally wear with civi attire (Alan will send either size/your choice when you order.) This holster sheilds the weapon from your body well also and is very comfortable to wear IMO.

v/r
    Sarge

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. tmoore912

tmoore912 Just a Man

Looks good. I have a OWB holster from Aholster for my 1911. Very good product IMO. I also carry in the appendix position, it works well for me.