New Jersey Update

Discussion in 'In the News' started by wsweeks2, Aug 9, 2007.

1. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

What kind of ban do you think they'll propose first as they're "solution"?

2. fallison

fallison New Member

This is NJ. What do they have left to ban?

3. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Good point. Brady gives them an A-.

4. Sharky

Sharky New Member

never again will I live up north!

5. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

There's room for improvement if they're at an A-.

:wink:

6. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:evil: Exactly.

7. M249

M249 New Member

I'm just glad they caught this schmuck. The PRNJ has put its residents in a no-win situation.

Upon conviction, I think the asshat in custody should be turned over to the parents... in a remote location in international waters surrounded by sharks.

*lasers optional.

8. AV8R

AV8R Banned

:exactly:

9. Macktee

Macktee New Member

What is wrong with you people?

Talking hurtful and unkind stuff like that? Try to imagine the childhood he must have endured to have turned him into a cold-blooded killer... It's all the fault of society! Exactly! That's what it is!!!!! If only someone had bought him those $200. sneakers when he was 12....... O:) None of this would have happened. :crossfinger:

Even worse, if rouge gun dealers in the south weren't selling dangerous and non-sporting-type guns by the thousands to people who are going to use them to commit crimes. Shame! Shame I say!!!

It's not his fault there are no $100k jobs in the 'hood for illiterate drop-outs. Which is just another way society has failed him...

This poor man, and his young ward, are the real victims here! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Where? I say where are Al and Jesse at this time when we need them more than ever??? :rotfl2:

:oldtimer:

10. M249

M249 New Member

I think the asshat in question is hispanic, so I don't think Al and Jesse will show up. La Raza might.

The murdered kids, from everything I've read, were decent kids who were doing something with their lives. They were home on summer break from college, and this smacktard decides to execute them.

I wonder if he's here legally?

11. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

But what about the Rainbow Coalition? Last rainbow I saw on the back of a FAMILY CAR had more than one color.

:wink:

12. M249

M249 New Member

Nope.

13. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292994,00.html