"New Jersey Human Sub-Species"

Discussion in 'In the News' started by mountainpass, May 19, 2016.

1. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

http://gunfreezone.net/index.php/2016/05/19/new-jersey-human-sub-species/

2. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

So she LIKES the new regulations.

3. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Therein lies the problem although it's not confined to just NJ. Politics is not full time job. There should be local, state, federal and lifetime term limits imposed on these people.

She's 81 years old. She should be home enjoying her grandkids while they sit on her saggy boobs.

4. MarcR

MarcR Member

Good 'ole NJ. They already outlaw firearms and ammunition unless transported in a way that makes them completely ineffective for their designed purpose and they still can't shut-up about it. Bergen County - typical. I lived out in the trees near the west border in Warren County but we were still subject to these turds. Long ago, thank the Lord.

5. kristensdaddy

kristensdaddy Member

I grew up in Bergen County in the 60's and 70's. I never understood why my dad was so hesitant to take his pistol to the shooting range in Pennsylvania (we had a cabin in the Poconos). Now I know it is because he was afraid he would get stopped along the way in NJ.

Mom had to get gun permits to buy my brother and I Daisy BB guns for Christmas in 1969. Fingerprints, the whole deal.

I am so thankful I left that unamerican place in 1978. I've been back for exactly 9 days since. Now that most of the family is dead I doubt I will ever go back.

6. jato

jato New Member

I don't miss NJ, well not their gun laws anyway, I miss the shore. I grew up in Burlington County. I remember having to get assault rifle permits for my AR, AK and a Calico MP100 at $250 a pop. That was when I moved to Pa.

7. jsaund22

jsaund22 Ninjaneering Computers

Georgia has a shore... :wink:

[​IMG]

8. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GPFDbcqpHw[/ame]

9. jato

jato New Member

Yeah but Jersey used to let you drive on the beach if you had 4WD and fish.

10. jato

jato New Member

The only mysteries I remember was the Jersey Devil and an occasional hypodermic needle or other piece of medical waste that would wash ashore. The Jersey Devil was a pain in the butt as he would chew on your tires if you came across him in the pine barrens.

11. MarcR

MarcR Member

For us, it was the Hooker Man. Lost his arm on the tracks down in West Morris and you could park at the crossing and look down the line late at night and see his lantern swinging while he looked for his lost arm. Walk the tracks to it and, nothing. Scary as heck on a late night date. Long ago in the wonderful 80s.

12. Siege

Siege Active Member

And it's one heck of a lot more attractive than anything Jersey has, which is largely populated by docks, refineries, and greasy goons with fake orange tans.