Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

New guy checking in

1K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  GA_Boy 
#1 ·
Hi everyone I just found the site and can I am glad I did. I am from Thomasville. I do not currently live there as I am in the Army and over here in Iraq.

I have been in the army for the past 16 years so I only get back home when I either take leave or when I am on PSC leave and come back home. I am stationed out at Ft. Bliss, TX right now and can not wait to get out of that dump.

I do have my GA carrey permit and I always get it renewed when ever I go home before it runs out. I am glad I am able to carrey in TX now I remember when I was stationed at Ft. Hood I could not carrey with a GA permit but I hate to say it but I did.

I am hopeing to be back at Ft. Bliss before Christmas and if so then me and family will heading down I-10 to Tallahasse and then hitting 319 north to Thomasville for Christmas leave. We can not wait to get back for a little while as we have not been home since 2005. Oh well I just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone here.

#6 ·
Thanks guys even though I am not back in GA I always try to keep up to date with everything going on back home. I am always digging through stuff over on ar15.com where I am a team member and glock talk and sigforum about stuff going on in GA.

Some of the guys here might know me from ARFCOM and sig forum as Ghost-1 and glock talk as hunter1. I just happened to be browsing around arfcom and came up a topic and it linked to here. I am glad I followed it.

#8 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
I don't just support the troops, I support your mission, as does everybody in my family.

I wanted you to know that we truly appreciate what you are doing.
Me and everyone over are very thankfull for the folks back home that stand behind us and support us. I am very thankfull for your appreciation

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.